We have all heard that herbal teas have many natural benefits, however many of us do not even know what these benefits are. Let us take a look at some of the best herbal teas and their benefits. Herbal teas have many natural health promoting properties and have been proven to be natural remedies for ailments. Although some of these teas have many benefits, we will focus on the main proven benefits to each tea. Herbal health teas are different to normal teas in that they are made from dried fruits, flowers, spices or herbs.
1. Chamomile tea - This tea is best known for its calming effects and can be used for anxiety or as a sleep aid. Often used for children or babies and is perfect to have before bed time.
2. Peppermint tea - This is widely used around the world for its benefits to the digestive tract. This can assist with cramps, stomach pain and spasms.
3. Ginger tea - This is best known for relief of nausea. many pregnant women use ginger tea or ginger sweets for the nausea.
4. Echinacea tea - This is well known to shorten the duration of the common cold and can be used as an immune booster.
5. Sage tea - Many studies have proven that sage tea improves cognitive function and memory.
6. Rose Hip tea - This in well known to be high in Vitamin C and antioxidants. Rosehip tea also has anti-inflammatory properties.
Herbal health teas are a great alternative to use to aid your body. The benefits are vast and natural. So when looking for something to drink that is healthy instead of that tenth cup of coffee for the day, try using herbal teas instead.